Friday, August 23, 2013

Finding the Perfect Gift


Have you ever spent hours searching for the perfect gift for someone special, only to come up empty handed?? But, instead wasted time on browsed Pinterest, Etsy, and everywhere else on the web and found a million great gifts for others (or yourself)?

{Look at these adorable wine-scented candles!?!?}
{Or this super cute ring box for an engagement??}
{And who isn’t crushing on Bobbi’s new Telluride Glow collection}

Yah. That totally happened to me this morning.

My hubby and I decided we were going to “do gifts” for our 5-year anniversary next month. And, he even mentioned he’d started his shopping for me. So, of course I panicked because we typically don’t give each other gifts, but instead, plan trips or fancy dinners. This year, though, we are throwing gift giving into the anniversary mix and while you’d think I’d be super excited (I L-O-V-E getting gifts), I am equally as stressed because my hubby has a unique sense of style and taste, so it can be difficult to find something meaningful. But, I have a few ideas up my sleeve, so keep your fingers crossed that I find the perfect gift (and don't waste anymore time online) ;)!

For today’s daily dose of Duckett, I’ve got to share the easiest most tastiest corrrrnbread I made Wednesday night. If you’ve ever been to the Rutherford Grill in the Napa Valley, this may rival it. And, it was SUPER easy… Prepare a box of $0.59 Jiffy Cornbread mix (yep, just do it), and add these secret ingredients: 1 can of chilis, one ear of fresh cut corn, and plenty of shredded pepper jack cheese. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment