I am re-dedicating this blog to cover all of the delicious
areas of my life: food, fashion, love and lifestyle.
Hmmm, where to begin?!
I’ll start at the beginning, with our recent journey. I have
an amazing husband who likes to keep me on my toes. So much so that after living
almost five years in Florida, we packed up our home and moved back across the
country to our favorite state, CALIFORNIA (obvs). With this move, I’ve learned
so much about myself, starting with the fact that I am so much stronger
(physically and mentally) than I ever thought possible. I’ve also discovered
that I have thoroughly embraced my “Stay-At-Home-Wife” status.
What does that mean you ask? Great question. I always
thought I’d go crazy at home if I didn’t have a job, and while I do have my
moments, I love my daily routine:
6:45am – Rise and Shine
7:00am - Make hubby’s breakfast and pack his lunch
7:15am - Drive hubby to the train station
8:00am – 5:00pm - Take dog on a walk, look for jobs, clean the
house, do the laundry, grocery shop, make dinner, organize from our move, run
errands, etc.
6:00pm – Pick up hubby from train station
6:30pm – Dinner is served
Sounds pretty amazing? It is, and I will love it for as long as it lasts (post to come on my job search status soon).
So, with that introduction, I’ll leave you with today’s daily
dose of Duckett (aka what I’m currently eating/cooking/baking):
Brunch – Donut Wheel donuts (YUM) and Greek yogurt with
berries/homemade granola
Dinner – leftover meatballs (paleo) with a big green salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment